Recruit Education Agents | International School Directory | A-Z Countries | Add School | Contact Us


Student Tax Rebate United Kingdom

We help students who come to the UK claim tax back on study and income.

Many people can apply to claim tax back from the Inland Revenue. If you are a student, worked part time, not originally from the UK, need help with a CIS tax return or claiming back emergency tax, we can help! We offer a quick, stress free service and charge only 17.5%

UK Tax Refund

Tax Fix is a UK company that specialises in claiming tax back from the Inland Revenue.

1 in 3 people are due an average tax refund of 1, 220. There are a number of reasons why you might be due one, such as if you were on an emergency tax code, worked while a student or if you left the UK part way through the tax year.

Once you have completed your application you will be assigned a personal agent, who will take responsibility for your tax refund claim.

Our staff have had many years of financial experience, working in the city of London and obtaining tax refunds from the Inland Revenue.

It is possible to claim tax back from up to 6 years ago, but don't leave it too late or you will loose your chance.

For your peace of mind, we operate on a "No Refund, No Fee" policy.

Any refund that we do secure is charged a fee of only 17.5%

David de Souza

77-91 New Oxford St



United Kingdom



Fields marked (*) are required

Email From: *

Contact Name: *